In this book, landscape photographer Robin Whalley lifts the lid on how to capture consistently good landscape photography. Imagine being able to venture out, knowing that you’ll return with at least a few good shots and possibly many more.
If you think this is down to luck, think again. Luck does play a part, but it’s mainly down to following a different approach. An approach you can adopt as well to improve your photography.
In this book you will learn many important points to improve your landscape photography including:
- Why changing your camera for the latest megapixel monster could be a big mistake.
- Which accessories are the most important to ensuring good results when photographing the landscape.
- How to find the right light for the right subjects and when not to bother.
- How to ensure you’re consistently in the right place at the right time to capture the best light.
- And much, much more to help you shoot great landscape photography.